My milky is Your Milky. -Random Chat 2-




I donated 66 milky for my coworkers.

How familiar do you think American people are to Milky?
Last night I Googled the word "Milky", and the result was the Milky Way.

According to Google search, the result was that if people were not familiar with Japan or Japanese candy culture they had  no idea.

If Japanese people hear the word "Milky" they would not think about Milky way but the candy.
Living outside of Japan make me realize that the difference of perception and or the knowledge, based on the culture, affects my work.

By the way, it is pouring rain today like "when it rains it pours".
I like rain. I do not like umbrella. I like my umbrella.

I cannot wait to Skype chat with my mother tonight.

Many things in my mind these days are... I think,
It is not about if I did or did not, it is about when I do it.


My mother has natural beautiful black hair.
My hair naturally has a little bit of different colors. It changes subtly in different lighting.

Comments