A Swallow and Our Veranda

clovers new to my place 

I saw a dream of my mother and my father and I.

It was a peculiar dream, but also nostalgic

I was a small swallow in the dream

We lived in our first house I was born and grew up with my younger brother

Our house was on the second floor, and we had a long veranda from side to side of two rooms.

That veranda, we used for hanging out laundry and to see my father off to work in the morning

In the dream I became a swallow but

 I did not know why because I was already swallow there

I knew however that there were a reason I became a swallow and I was convinced for the world

I still communicated with my parents in Japanese and my mother and father understood me.


She said, If you wanted freedom, that is well I will have to allow you in the end.
(Because I love you.)

なっちゃんが 本当に自由が欲しいのなら、それは 私は 最終的にはあげるしかないわ。
(でもね、心配なのよ、あなたの事が。)

It was a storm in the dream. I was trying to fly to the second floor on to the veranda, our veranda,

Trying to get in to inside of our place, our nest, but also trying to get outside to the out world.

A dream of far many realistic parts of memory.

There were many unique weeds beautifully growing in my garden and every loads around our house.


Comments