Summer Sunflower



























Summer Sunflower tournesol été)
From my Milkland story series.


So, yesterday, I had to ask my doctor, "Are you a good doctor?" because I did not know he was a doctor until the moment when he asked me "Do you want me to operate your surgery?".
He was an assistant doctor in my mind, thus I did not google him in advance. 
He asked me never ever ask other doctors if they were a good doctor. I swore that to him, and also secretly swore that I would never tell him that he wasn't a doctor in my mind, at least until the operation goes well.
Turned out, it seems he is one of a trustful skilled doctor I could have, so we are all good. 

Quote of yesterday: "Everyone wants to sell their apple." -my trusted honest doctor




To see her in bigger image, visit here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/224199234/giclee-art-print-summer-sunflower-giclee?ref=shop_home_active_1

Comments