As The Different Shades of Pink - Les différentes nuances de rose - '




I love France largely because of their sensitivity, which is somewhat close to my motherland's, but also is somewhat different.
For instance, I was thinking about Bourjois, a French cosmetics brand originally launched in 1863 independently owned by the Werthemeir family. They have been making their cosmetic products almost 150 years. 

Bourjois's Little Round Pot Blusher is my very first blush I had and probably the only blush I love in my heart. It is a baked blush in a tiny rounded compact. with a small mirror.
Now that they only introduce 12 shades of rose on online, although, they have been having so many more. I still remember how they surprised me when I saw their selection of blushes at a cosmetic store in Japan for the first time.

The one in the middle in the photo is the one I have been using for over 3 years, (yes I do not use so many make-up product, and one product lasts for very long), and my mother's friend gifted me this. When I almost finished it, I asked my mother to find the same shade from Bourjois's Japan line, they were not anymore produced. More disappointing fact was that they stopped their business in Japan in around the end of last year 2014. (Oh what a sad news…!)
The two on the right and left in the photo is what my mother found for me and sent them to me from France (so the description on the back is in French unlike my first one). 
One on the left especially looks very similar to the one I have been using, but they are said different shade of pink. Yes I agree, they are tiny bid different in fact.

I love their sensitivity, freedom, love, and passion for life, beauty, and for art. 




Comments