Opening Recap: "Home Sweet Home" at SFA Projects

HOME SWEET HOME

~ SFA PROJECTS ~
2021.09.29 - 2021.10.24


“Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition”-James Baldwin, Giovanni’s Room


Thank you very much to everyone who joined the opening reception. It was such a joyful evening to meet each one of you in person, and so nice to see people seeing my work. 

Here are some photos from the opening reception. 

If you are interested in owning artwork from me and other artists in this exhibition, the artworks are available at SFA Projects Gallery, and also through their Flatfile Gallery

Home Sweet Home will be on view until October 24, 2021.

Please make it to the gallery sooner than later..., as time really flies so fast in New York City.




In this show I have two window paintings, I have been keeping the window series away from public view for a while, for a few reasons which I can share with you in another blog. (Although a few exceptions, like the three smallest windows in Gristle Gallery show last winter, all of them are in private collections).

To present them I still feel it's too early, but SFA Projects are a great place and I am glad that it has become one of the first places to have my window pieces.

 

A Short Break, Oil on Wood Gold leaf on edges, 5"x7", 2021
This piece is available at SFA Projects, please contact the gallery for inquiry.






My painting and I





Untitled, Oil on Canvas, Diptych 36"x36"
This piece is available at SFA Project. Please contact them.























Two of my windows together

























Collage of pictures with friends I
(We respectfully follow nyc guidelines, all people inside were Covid-19 vaccinated
 and were checked upon arrival)



Collage of pictures with friends II
(We respectfully follow nyc guidelines, all people inside were Covid-19 vaccinated
 and were checked upon arrival)






Lastly, a picture of the cat in my painting staring at the beautiful flowers.







Comments