Atelier Talk: Sharing Artworks in SFA Projects "Home Stweet Home"




Dear Friends and Readers of my Atelier Newsletter,

Today, I will love to share my artworks in the show Home Sweet Home at SFA Projects. It is the last day the show is physically open at the gallery, but you can still view artworks from the show on their official website for a while.

October has been an amazing month for me as I am having an exhibition at SFA Projects in Lower Eastside Manhattan which people can physically visit and see the work.
Thank you so much to the people who joined at the opening and also to the people who visited the gallery to see the works. I appreciate having an amazing community of people who support my freedom of creation.



"A Short Break"
Oil on Wood Panel, 5" x 7", 2021
Available through SFA Projects


One thing I can say is that New York is a tough city to live in, There is always a new challenge after one which we are still figuring it out. Problems I would never need to encounter, if I lived elsewhere. But I feel the truth is they (the problems, matters, and challenges) are always there, no matter where we live. Depends on where we live, we just don't see them, or we do not want to face them and it is okay to stay ignorant or unaware, leave them untouched. We also do not want others to start talking about them, we want to stay consciously 'unaware' of them.



"Untitled Window I"

Oil on Diptych Canvas 36"x36", 2018

Available through SFA Projects

My work is based on my interest in human behavior that derives from conscious and unconscious states of mind, which you can also see in these works in this show as well. My works are not an answer but a question and wonder which you are invited to be part of to feel, question, and think together.

I hope more opportunities to come, for me to create and share my work, and for you to see (and or maybe to own), and for us to experience together.





"A Bird Flight 1/2"

Oil on Wood Panel, 25 5/8" x 20 1/4", 2017


I may have an online open studio sometime soon on my Instagram. I will let you know if it is really happening and will be nice to have you there to chat and share some unseen work, share some time together and answer some questions if you have.











Comments