Talking About The Things Come Apart by Photographer Todd McLellan


This blog is about my recent favorite art book "Things Come Apart" by Photographer Todd McLellan.

I have been wanting to own this hardcover book at the very moment I knew about it.
The artist makes the inner complexity of some of the world's most iconic products visible in the most neat way it has ever been done. It is a 128 pages hardcover book written in English, and it is published by Thames and Hudson in May 2013. (ISBN-10: 0500516766 / ISBN-13: 978-0500516768).

It is simply mesmerizing to see how many pieces are needed to make a product, but that is not really my reason making me so in love with this book. 
It is for me that the almost insane feeling that the artist gives to the reader by looking at this neat  action through this finished images. 

Things come apart is about the moment action become art. If you have a chance take look at this extraordinary cool book.


           

Visit the official website of Todd McLellan to learn about this project.
Crick Here to check out his twitter.

Special Thanks to my friend who gifted me this amazing piece for my last birthday.

         



Comments