A Thought While While Painting A Small Portrait


I started to paint this portrait, originally to do doddle on, but now I am not sure. 
I like it as is without drawing on. 
Still.., I think I will probably work more on this and finish as I originally imagined. 

I could only take 4 painting classes (including an independent study) while at an art school.

I never did a portrait of models in neither of the class there, and actually I started to paint existing human in my work just this year. 
 It is not impossible to figure out things by myself to visualize ideas and imagination without enough academic education.
Just I need to see things and study and practice everyday.

Painting and Drawing is two of the main art forms in my own creation. 
I loved to draw everywhere since way before I have learned about art. 
Everyday my love for the two medium deeper.
Drawing and painting.., especially, I think painting is a fine art form that an artist has full control on in every single detail to the whole. 

Everyday, I feel I need to paint more. I don't know why.


Comments