Hello To The New Model

I came to a local store to pick up a new model for my works.
The pure clover honey in the bear bottle.
Many people grabbed everything they needed quickly, passed by me, and left the store while I was still choosing a bear.


I was a child who could not pick an apple in 10 seconds from the piled apples because every one of them was different. Today, I still go to a store to look for some apples and look through almost every apple, and I leave without buying any of them. Instead, I sleep on them, and think about them, and come back next day to get the specific ones in my mind.
Does it sound weird to you?
Sometimes I wonder why, but I don't know why or why not. 
This bear is good until the October, 2016 if I or a bear or my blue fish did not come open and eat them. 


Comments