Walk and Walk and Make Something Alive. December 13, 2018 (EN)


Last night, I wanted a cup of hot green tea, hot and strong one, but the tea pack green tea tasted like boiled water.

A few nights ago I finished reading a book that I brought from Tokyo.
Now getting on another book from the same author.

Four days ago, I learned from owner that a dinar near my studio with about 17 years history is closing because they lost the lease. Since then I visit every morning and try to order more than usual, but still, they are closing tomorrow for good.

There are still a fair large number of books waiting for me on my book shelf in the art studio.
I wonder how different people organize their book shelf, for me I divide into sizes so that they look nice there visually, but otherwise exerything is mixed from read to unfinished to unread. Usually there are a few books stacked on top of organized books that are also unread books which I intend to read when the current one finished. But reading takes time so those books will be sitting there for while.




About two weeks ago I was at the MoMA Museum.
I did not have time to look at another piece for almost an hour with one eye, so instead I enjoyed the painting of Marcel Duchamp. I saw two piece of Giacometti that were not in the past Giacometti exhibition at Tokyo.





I found two female artists this time that moved me. I believe you will also find artist or artwork that speaks to you among all other artists you love and admire, when you visit a museum.




In New York, flowers become dry flower almost like it is a natural finale.
It is because of the dry air that we do not have in Tokyo.

Flowers stay as if they have eternal life for our eyes. But we realize when we touch, when we smell, when we try to make contact, or when we are the one who cut the flower.




An artwork is made to be seen.



Art is alive, when it is seen. Flowers are alive, when?
When they are seen, or when they are soft and breathing and connected to the earth?


Some Flesh Tone Paints removed from Palette

The second brew of tea is still silly in taste even if it is mastery made, even if it is made by a recognized artist, even if it is presented in a beautiful gallery.  It is difficult to realize when we are making, but it is obvious when we taste it.

Many good realism artists said eye lushes are not necessary for eyes to appear realistic, which is really true. It is also true that no one can say you should not paint eyelashes to paint realistic eyes beautifully.

Sometimes, I want to see eyelashes on eyes, which many mastery painters were not bothered to paint, but as a girl I know eye lushes are as important as eye brows.
Sometimes that detail can be present, and can be one of the main juice of the piece.


A new book is arriving to my studio tonight. I am surprised it wasn't lost in Texas like my last book.

A book shelf is alive when it has books that are read, and books that will be read by the owner.

I realized it is because of the moisture in air that Tokyo has, the same zero degree here is not as cold as in Tokyo.  I cannot believe but I did not post any blog last month.