Greenpoint Open Studios 2018


Three Cats at Dusty Rose, including one window painting. 
Happy Open Studio Weekend Everyone:)

It's funny I think Nadeshiko (my bird) is trying to talk to me. Cookie effect.
I hear that boys talk but girls rarely. I suddenly started to wonder if she is a boy.
and asked a silly question her "Are you boy?, No you are not, never mind."
Nadeshiko is still a girl I bet but it's also fine if she isn't.
Whichever, I will probablly keep calling her "She" and she is beautiful.

This weekend is open studio week at Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
About 400 studios from amazing artists are opening for the weekend in Greenpoint areas.
Please come by to see the world's tiniest wonderful studio (yes yes that's mine:) and see my paintings. I will have some drawings and paintings for studio sale there as well if you would be interested in owning my art.

I will be opening my studio on Saturday from noon-ish to 6 pm-ish (Most likely I will be there after GOS)

Open Studio is on Sat & Sun, but my studio is only open on Saturday. 


Links to GOS2018:
● GOS Official Website
● Goldfish on Their Website



● Dusty Rose Warehouse 
Dusty Rose is another location that wil show 3 of my paintings for GOS:)
I selected three cats for them.
This year, Dusty Rose is also showing three paintings of mine on their wall including a window.
As I mentioned, my studio is only open on Saturday but Dusty Rose is open on both days!