Think I met Yoko Ono. Review by Artist: YOKO ONO ONE WOMAN SHOW 1960-1971

Yoko Ono One Woman Show 1960-1971 (All works belong to Yoko Ono)




















 This show was excellently presented with her history.
A fresh green apple is what you will see first when you enter the exhibition space.
There are many works I wanted to see, that are shown at this exhibition.

This is not an exhibition that Yoko Ono will present her new work, but that did not mean anything less.
Her work has timeless quality.
The image on right bottom is the space in this show that most less people and most quiet. The sign says"Touch Each Other".


When I moved to NY one of lists I had in my mind was to meet Yoko Ono, in person.
It was just purely by chance that happened on the day at her show.
Maybe, maybe not.
The sky was beautiful, and the stair to the sky was warm.

Think I really saw her, and I can imagine that I met her.
The best photo and the true story what had happened there will be kept in my heart.
It is a very personal moment.

I will visit the exhibition again when they are quiet and the sun is hidden.
Think I will then meet her mind.




Comments