A Conceptual Pork -Random Chat 1-

A cute corner cafe(?) I found in Soho.



I went to Muji in Soho yesterday.
Then I stopped by art supply store to pick up a light weight cotton canvas of 72" x 2 yards (91.44 cm),  and two semi large 250 gsm papers, acid free. I usually like my canvas heavy duty, but this time 9 oz light weight.

It has been while since I walked Soho area. Everything there reminded me that I like the area. 
It is becoming summer everyday. What is it? The air, the sun light, the wind, the concert roads, the flowers, the people, and the today.

When the season changes, the medium changes the behavior, so I need to change myself too, in the ways I make, and in the way I spend time.
Because art is also living being.

After walking few hours in soho, I happened to arrive in front of the Housing Works Bookstore Cafe.
Having heard about the space but never had a chance to actually visit. I think Crosby street is a quiet street between the Broadway St. and  Lafayette St.
The second photo is two notebooks I drew while at the cafe.

Lately, I am working on my conceptual work like nuts, but nobody knows about that except you now.
I'm thinking having an exhibition with the study/conceptual work this year.
I have never shown my conceptual piece in a gallery before and I know this work will be a perfect one to present.

Speaking about the exhibition,
I wanted to write about my MoMA visit for the Yoko Ono Now Woman Show, I did not know how to write. There are so many things in my mind from the exhibition content to what happened the day at MoMA.
Maybe tonight, I will write a short blog and talk about the exhibition.

The google grammar check suggested me a change on my writing...that
"conceptual work" should be "conceptual pork".

:)

Conceptual Pork.




Think everything is doodle even letters.


Comments