Gristle Gallery: Trading Card Art Show 2020


Dear friends,

I hope you are well and enjoy finding signs of the winter in your surroundings. 

I always think that a day is never mundane, but sometimes, we kind of forget that. It's a very simple truth but it's often difficult to experience. I wonder why, maybe, we think too much about our future. 
I have been working on window paintings for about 8 years now, but these are the smallest I have made, and it was a fascinating challenge for me. 

I am pleased to announce that a new exhibition "Trading Card Art Show" is finally opening today on Saturday, December 12 with my three smallest window paintings. The show is on view at the Gristle Gallery Official Website. Due to the global pandemic, the exhibitions at Gristle gallery this year will be online exclusive, so please visit their website to check out the exhibition.

Three of my paintings are included in this exhibition along with other artists' fascinating artworks all in the same size 3.5 x 2.5 inches. 


Artwork 1 (on top)
"Soap Bubbles"
Oil on Canvas, 3.5 x 2.5 inches, 2020
Sold



Artwork 2 (on button right)
"Dollhouse Window"
Oil on Canvas, 3.5 x 2.5 inches, 2020



Detail emergency pet sticker 



Artwork 3 (on bottom left)
"A New Visitor"
Oil on Canvas, 3.5 x 2.5 inches, 2020
Sold

"A New Visitor" and "Soap Bubbles" are already sold, but the "Dollhouse Window" is still available!

All three are my favorite work. Please take a close look and enjoy the show, also it will be wonderful if you consider to adopt the Dollhouse Window. 

There is a shared subtitle for the three windows, and that is
"A day is never mundane".

Have a wonderful day.


Warm Regards,
Natsumi Goldfish

Comments