People do not lack strength




People do not lack strength


they lack will





A message on the fortune cookie slip I was given two days ago.

When I stay quiet, things around me start to speak for me, and they also speak to me and question me and make me wonder with counter questions,

just like the slip.

Siesta, acrylic on canvas and fortune slips, 2013






























My work, especially the abstract work is  similar. They are made and left without literal explanation, but speak to the viewers like a foreign language that do not understand fully, then there will be freedom of understanding and eternal imagination and uncomfortable there given for those who see.There is no answer lest that takes the freedom away from those who see.


"Deckle" is used for manual paper making which makes the beautiful papers for my drawings.

Deckle edge paper is beautiful.