Si la vie était de Rose

I cannot think of a word as powerful as words that were in my heart before the sound of blues. 

     Blue Misty, On Canvas 2014

I just wish if la vie en rose. 
We were almost there where la vie en rose. 
If I could only feel la vie en rose here the night I would not even try to wonder if it was true.
Si la vie était de Rose, J'adorerais qu'il,
Even though I may love blue
there are nights with too much blues to jazz them all.

 If I could only feel la vie en rose no tear I could not even fall to wander in the mist.
Si la vie était de Rose, J'adorerais qu'il,
Dim the lights and let the mind stay awake
until dawn the sun softens the mind and lights a way.

Si la vie était de Rose just like I almost believed in so yesterday
If I could feel la vie en rose, I did not need to sing it tonight
Only I la vie en rose tonight because tonight is so blues. 

Si la vie était de Rose
The world is so lonly tonight to sing la vie en rose 
 so c'est pourquoi je fredonner la vie en rose
so perhaps that mists the blues until the sun scents.  

Comments